Steven J. Rando, Attorney at Law, has an established trial practice located at 3530 Canal Street in New Orleans, located on the historic Canal Street streetcar line.
The firm’s practice focuses primarily on cases which are in litigation in Civil District Court for the Parish of Orleans, although Steve is licensed to practice in all Louisiana Parishes and Courts including the Louisiana Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, and the Louisiana Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
What I Do:
- I am a successful trial attorney having advanced the claims of hundreds of victims who have suffered personal injury and wage loss resulting from the fault or neglect of others. Steven J. Rando, Attorney at Law, has an established trial practice located at 3530 Canal Street in New Orleans, located on the historic Canal Street streetcar line.
- I am a graduate of Archbishop Rummel High School, Louisiana State University, and Loyola New Orleans School of Law.
- During the past twenty years, my practice has grown through referrals from former clients and associations with Louisiana trial lawyers. I have represented individuals and businesses in claims involving closed-head injury, traumatic brain injury, lumbar fusion, cervical fusion, total knee replacements, severe burns, amputation, wrongful death, survival action, arson, business interruption, insurance bad faith, 18-wheeler accidents, and a variety of other legal claims.
- Over my career, my firm has been instrumental in the recovery of more than $100,000,000.00 (one hundred million dollars) through settlements and judgments.
- I am AV rated and peer-reviewed by Martindale-Hubbell.