About the Firm
New Orleans Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for Your Recovery
Experienced attorney advocates for accident victims
When you have suffered a personal injury or endured the wrongful death of a loved one, your focus should be on healing. But with medical bills piling up and insurance companies offering less than you expected, you are bound to feel overwhelmed. At the Law Office of Steven J. Rando, LLC, in New Orleans, I am focused on seeking the full, fair compensation my clients deserve. Since 1994, I have assisted accident victims in obtaining over $100,000,000 in settlements and judgments for damages that include medical expenses, lost wages, property loss, and pain and suffering. I put my experience to work to help you obtain the compensation you deserve so that you can move forward.
Established Louisiana counselor stands up for clients' rights
You deserve quality legal representation from a lawyer who’s successfully handled cases like your own. Clients trust me to handle their legal matters because of my:
- Established status and experience — For nearly 25 years, I have represented clients in both state and federal courts and have significant jury trial and appellate experience. If you’ve been injured and seek compensation, you can count on my skills and knowledge to press for the compensation you’re entitled to.
- Reputation in the community — Clients know I will fight for their rights, and my colleagues in the legal profession appreciate my dedication to those I represent. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Aim to create lasting relationships with clients — Your injury is only part of the story. I understand your situation is unique, so I provide personalized attention to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals.
I offer a free consultation to help you decide whether my firm is the right firm to handle your case so you can proceed with confidence.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable lawyer aggressively pursues personal injury claims
Whether your personal injury
was caused by a car or truck accident, a slip and fall on a dangerous surface, medical malpractice or any other reason, when you are injured due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to substantial compensation. Since 1994, I have helped clients obtain financial recovery for:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Auto accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents and any accident involving a motor vehicle has the potential to result in serious injuries. I can help you obtain damages to cover expenses and compensate for the effects of the accident.
- Wrongful death— It is terrible to lose a loved one knowing that the death could have been prevented. A wrongful death lawsuit can't bring back those we have lost, but it can provide financial stability for the future and hold the negligent or reckless party accountable.
- Premises liability — I have assisted clients with premises liability claims to obtain recovery for harm caused by slip and fall accidents, exposure to hazardous materials, improperly maintained areas, and other issues where a property owner failed to safely maintain their premises.
Insurance companies will try to settle for the lowest amount they can get away with. That’s why it’s important to work with an experienced personal injury lawyer who can accurately evaluate your claim and help you determine whether a settlement offer is fair and reasonable or you need to press for justice in court. I offer that advocacy and determination to each and every client I represent.
Contact a dedicated New Orleans attorney to fight for your personal injury claim
If you’ve been injured through someone’s negligent or reckless conduct, you have a right to seek compensation for the harm you’ve suffered. At the Law Office of Steven J. Rando, LLC, I will fight aggressively to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your personal injury or wrongful death claim. Call me at 504-605-0118 or contact me online
to schedule a free consultation. My office is on Canal Street in New Orleans, along the historic streetcar line.